Re: French translation update

On 07.10.2004 23:57, Torinthiel wrote:
On Thu, Oct 07, 2004 at 03:48:50PM +0000, Jens Granseuer wrote:
> And now to all translators (yes, both of you ;-): Any estimates
> on the missing language updates/additions? I'd like to package
> a new release sometime soonish.

You're talking to me? Or to Sebastian "Avallach" Gabor, who sent the
core of Polish translation?
Yes, I'm talking to you (and to Benji). Sebastian is not on the list
and you already volunteered to translate the new Uprising, didn't
you? Other than that it's only the one new string from The General
which needs to be updated for Polish.

Jens