Re: Level "ThreeMountain"

在 一, 2004-10-11 19:13, Jens Granseuer 寫道:
> Having spent the better part of the last two days in bed,
> I've fiddled a bit with the map. I still think it has a few
> issues but it's difficult to get rid of them without creating
> a new map entirely.
>
> Jens

That is good, because I have no motivatation to improve it,
one reason is that I don`t know where to modify, second reason
is that the RL things are getting me busy.

Sorry for being silience so long, since you have spent time on
it, I suggest using both your name and my name in the map
information, your name first of course :) I once wonder what would
happen if one mapper is lost, now I have known it, another would
continue his work, maybe we should make it a tradition to decrease
the loss of incompleted maps and increase the varity of this game.

Thank for your efforts.

Tang Yen

 qܭnI^夣i֡IWZڦpUH
 http://edm-prg.epaper.com.tw/click.php?ad_code=212771