Re: [f-cpu] Winograd DCT on my seul.org account

> >About languages .. try http://tunes.org/Review/Languages.html
> >devik
>

> It doesn't help to compare languages. One has to learn
> them anyway and only if you practice for quite some time
> will the expertise build up. :-]

I was not interested in pure compare. At the URL I found
interesting info about each language regarding its suitability
for concurent programing which is important for f-cpu IMHO.
And also well written critique of C lang.

Unfortunately C is too widely used and its codebase is still
growing. It is probably good for things like kernel programing
but seems to have still bigger problems with large userspace
projects ..
regards, devik