[f-cpu] Invitation to join the invesorama group

Yahoo! Groups

disfrazar@yahoo.com has invited you to join the invesorama group!
(This invitation will expire in 7 days.)

A message from disfrazar@yahoo.com:
Free Financial Information! Join our group of professionals and receive free information that can and will save your hard earned money!

About Yahoo! Groups: Yahoo! Groups is a free service that helps you stay in touch with family and friends or meet new people. Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service rules for moderators to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us at abuse@yahoogroups.com. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to our Terms of Service, located at http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/.