[f-cpu] Code hosting

Hi gang,

So, some info on my side. Yann obviously is not a big fan of version
control systems, so I decided to set-up a group of public repositories
that can help us quickly share code, docs, hdl, whatever is important.
Here are my thoughts of how we can organize the work-flow.

The repositories are hosted on http://git.retrohub.org. I've just
committed and tagged the latest sources of the F-CPU manual, so we can
easily update and maintain it.

The intent for all repositories is to have public read access via
HTTP/HTTPS/git. For write access, I think it would be better to allow
the repo maintainer to collect patches from the mailing list and to
apply them, having full control over the code quality in the repo. For
example:

Repo: git.retrohub.org/f-cpu-hdl
Maintainer: Yann Guidon
Read access: Everyone via http/https/git
Write access: Maintainer only. Contributors send patches to maintainer
via mailing list (for public review), and maintainer decides what to
apply to his source tree.

Maintainers of forked projects can send patches to the "parent"
maintainer. Or said in other words - if you have already contributed to
an open-source project, you will find the same work-flow.

All contributions (code, documentation) need to be done as a real person
(name + email), as anonymous code won't be applied to the project - we
want people to be proud of their work, and we also want to have clear
auditable project history, to prevent the possibility of adding
backdoors to hardware/software (as much as practically possible).

I'm still configuring the server and fixing small issues here and there,
but if someone needs to host a F-CPU-related project there and needs
access, please don't hesitate to write me, I'll do my best to respond
and help in reasonable time.

@Yann - I would be more than happy to help if you decide to host the
YASEP sources on this machine.

Regards,