[f-cpu] snapshot QDCPOC+YGASM

hi,
i have attached the current version of my work.

i have discovered troubles when i wanted to decode some
instructions that do not fit byte boundaries for the subfields,
ie : loadcons uses 4 bits that overlap the opcode.

my proposition is to reverse the order of all the bits
in the manual. the instructions will be stored in big-endian
so the opcode always appears at the first position in a hexdump.
we had this kind of discussions 2 years ago and i think that the
effort is not large. in fact it probably eases the encoding and
the decoding.

i have not yet reflected this change in my own documents.
the discussion is open. Those who have already started to
generate or execute F-CPU bytecode are particularly concerned.

good night,
WHYGEE

Snapshot.tgz