Re: [f-cpu] yet another bag of bugs

hi !

nicO wrote:
> In the futur could it be possible to put txt file and .tgz file on the site ?
i don't understand what you mean exactly. what site is it about ?
i checked the URL and it seems to work.

> It is small sized file, so it's not a problem. I begin to have a
> too big collection of file in my /fcpu directory.
me too :-) it's a complete mess.

> And it's more usefull when you want to have a very quick look.

so you mean, a kind of "index.html" with the description of the files ?
if i'm right, we'll need a webmaster AND a PHP-based forum engine...
I know a few people who can do PHP/dynamic HTML but they are all
extremely busy : Lionel, Graham, ...

Concerning the ROP2 files, they are still beta and i ask for peer
review before putting it on CVS. i recently discovered some
"bug" and i am not sure that i didn't add new ones... hehe.

Btw, could you please point us to the newest FreeHDL stuff ?

thanks again,

> nicO
>
> Yann Guidon a écrit :
> >
> > hi,
> >
> > http://f-cpu.seul.org/new/ROP2-YG-2001201.tgz
> >
> > i have added a binary tree component and a simpler
> > testbench. there are still some problems with Vanilla
> > but they will be solved one day or another...
> >
> > WHYGEE
WHYGEE