Re: test (was: [f-cpu] No latches, please !)

Hi guys,

very, very intersting discussion. Let me add another thing:

The test strategy of a device is very important. But also
very important is WHEN you are able to start a test. The
computer world is moving to cluster designs. It may be a
very good idea to implement a test strategy that can be
activated anytime! I.e. my suggestion is to make selftest
a part of the normal operation of the device that can be
activated by software!

JG