Re: Re: [f-cpu] F-CPU invited at the Libre Software Meeting

hi !

>De: Just an Illusion
>Hi,
>
>I am a newbie on this ML and this project. I haven't yet ready all your
>archives about the F-CPU, then I think it's too early to me to propose
>something on an International Meeting ; but maybe I can come.

i hope as many people as possible could come.
Such an occasion happens only once in a year :-)
you're not forced to propose something but you are
welcome to discuss with us and meet the other people from
the project.

>To quick present me :
>I am a generalist engineer for telecom and signal treatment, with a
>specialization on electronic design.
>I work actually in a society specialized into formal verification
>methods, codesign and embedded software.
>I follow the CPC NG project in parallel.

mmmm djrom ?

regards,
YG