RE: [f-cpu] HAL+19C3=?

Actually it is more than improbable, it is impossible, to win in a lottery
if you don't play (finding or being given a ticket is considered playing if
you cash a winning ticket in).

Take note, purchasing just one lottery ticket infinitly increases your odds
of winning over purchasing no lottery ticket...

Cordially,
Allen