Re: RE : [f-cpu] Snapshot_jws update

hi,

thanks GerTom, i will try it ASAP.

some info on my situation:
i live +/- 100 km NE of amsterdam.

this week has been a bit hectic ( my brothers
wedding), but i played around with a simple
scheduler/scoreboard this morning.

im 24 and a (nearly finished) electronics student.
i'm running a w98/rh7.1) dual boot AMD 1200 now,
and have little(non) experience with programming
under linux.
however, i programmed for as long as my living memory,
in gw/q-basic, lots of pascal and some c(++).
that includes thinks like a 3D engine, a very
useful "windows" simulator, in pascal, and also
pascal mixed with assembler for thinks like as
spectrum analyser and a (dos) multithreading server.
(and 1001 other less useful thinks)

all your responses are very helpful, and a will let
you know more when i have read / tried it all.

sorry for the dos-text formatted files (and the
capital
"S" in my last upload). i somehow cant get my modem
to work under linux ...

is it ok if i convert the files to
unidentified-unix using emacs ?
what tab standard do you use ? (i prefer not to
use tab's at all)

jaap.