Re: [f-cpu] C/VHDL code and fcpusim

hi,

YGASM/JWSASM:
there is not a lot of difference, i only made one
change:

i used ygasm from stable_yg_12_31_2001.tgz
and added the line:
       current_instruction = 0;
after:
      /* reset for the next round : */
in:        /ygasm/ygasm_bin.c

> > about an extra 0-cycle unit for the register
moves:
> > we also could add an extra ouput to an existing
> > unit, and use that as a 0-cycle bypass.
> ?
i added a EU_MOV read / write port to the xbar, that
dous the read-bus -> write-bus bypass.
(see: /include/***_ports.h)
but useing the read port of an other unit could work
also.

all bypasses before and after a register move work
ok now. :-)

> > i'll upload my snapshot as soon as i added your
> > changes.
> i'll make something quick so you can work.

we are getting into a bit of a snapsot-war.... :-)
i'll try and display_color[] display_normal[] to the
other units.

> btw, did you install simili ?
yes, and read some of the documentation, but i haven't
run it yet. i spend all morning getting my modem to
work, and then found that my kernel has no PPP
support :-(

what's your opinion about two latency outputs from
the decoder (one for each write port) ?

jaap.