Re: [f-cpu] Web and webmaster

hi,

Cedric BAIL wrote:
> > On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 10:08:29AM +0200, Just an Illusion wrote:
> > > We looking for a new webmaster (to replace Whygee).
>
> > Does he want to be replaced?
> He take time to answer, but from what he say, I think that he never
> whant any more to wrote a web site ;-) And that he really prefer VHDL.

sure. And foremost : i am not a webmaster.
i just fixed important things when nobody else was there.

> > * The website MUST NOT move again.
> I must be more clear, he must use seul !

question :
 - given the fragmentation of the sites and seul's convenience,
 - given the great difficulties of tuxfamily (mega technical failures,
    data loss etc.)
 - given devcon's costs and misconfiguration,

would it be possible to move the DNS of f-cpu.org/net/com to seul.org ?
and change of registrar (Gandi would be ok, but i don't know them much).

IF THE FRENCH GUYZ DID WHAT THEY SAID THEY WOULD DO, THE FRENCH F-CPU
ASSOCIATION WOULD HAVE ALREADY SOLVED THE DNS TROUBLES, AS WELL AS OTHERS
(TRADE MARK PROTECTED IN EUROPE). BUT NO : CEDRIC AND NICO (TO NAME
A FEW) LOST 6 MONTHS AND I STILL HAVE TO SOLVE THE PROBLEMS. THANKS GUYS.
DO I HAVE TO MAKE THE ASSOCIATION MYSELF NOW ?

> Cedric
WHYGEE