Re: [f-cpu] Where I can put my asm code

Nicolas Boulay wrote:
> Don't forget to put your licence with it (GPL !).

I'm sorry but I prefer release my code under the Expat Licence, clerly
it say you can do all you want with code but you must keep my copyright
and do not claim you have wrote the code.

For stuff like these small code I think it was best than GPL.

I don't want to start a troll and it's just an information, and I known
that the fcpu licence (for the hardware) was frenquently discussed here
and the gpl have finally won. But does anyone have made a paper that
explain the reason of this choice, I don't critic it but just want to
known why this and not another.

--
Thomas Lavergne                       "Le vrai rêveur est celui qui rêve
                                        de l'impossible."  (Elsa Triolet)