Re: [f-cpu] Simulating with GHDL

hi !

Michael Riepe wrote:

On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 11:05:08AM +0200, Yann Guidon wrote:
[..]

I'm currently testing ghdl 0.6.

glad you're still with us ;-P

Well, I'm too tired to run away ;-P

well, there could be other things ....
i'm currently working on http://f-cpu.seul.org/new/layout2.gif

when you can, can you please update the VHDL HOWTO
with the remarks you have done and whatever you have learnt ?

Why don't you just cut'n'paste my mail?

i would have to update a lot of other files and my development environment is ...
heuh ... incomplete.

But it's going to change one day.
I spoke to Actel guyz and they will have a Linux version
of their dev environment (sim, place, route etc.) by 2004,
so i'll try to negociate a devkit and other resources.
Their latest silicons are real heavens for F-CPU cores,
but i fear that my RAM is really really too small for synthesis&place&route ;-)

Sur ce,
@+

YG