Re: [f-cpu] second order prefetch in FC0

> it's surprising but not improbable.
> patents are now complex strategies and they have probably
> made a string of patents to cover all parts and aspects,
> rather than 1 patent describing the whole stuff,
> just to be sure that there is no possibility to bypass the patent.
>
> > Also in 21264 hw
> >manual is no such data in cacheline ??
> or maybe it was 21364.
>
> If it is possible to do, it will probably be implemented in FC0
> but i don't want to take risks.

I understand. Maybe we could ask at comp.cpu.architecture as
many people are there ...
I found some citations about multi-prefetch techniques so that
maybe it is/was unpatentable prior art.
What would be holder of patent, DEC ? And in range 1990-1992
I think.

devik