[f-cpu] some good news

hi !

* first : today i bought a new RC plane, a "park flyer" type.
the Multiplew Twinstar has bad vibrations in it, and i can't
build it properly. i'll spend the most of the coming days
crafting and assembling, hopefully flying this week-end.
i said.

* second : the F-CPU brand name and sunny logo are registered
trade marks in France. This means that we are protected to
a certain extent on certain locations, but it's a good start :
People in germany, UK, US etc. are encouraged to unite their
efforts and money to register the F-CPU logo and name in their
country. The more people co-own the brand, the least troubles
one risks. In France, we are 7 co-owners, including one who
officially represents everybody, until year 2021.
More about it will be available online, as soon as Khalid
can find some time to write the page at http://f-cpu.seul.org/INPI

* third : got an offer to use a SUN in/near Paris :
Ultra Sparc 10 (processor IIi at 333 Mhz) with 256 MB RAM,
doing distributed.net stuff. The server is not yet up
but it is promising. I have put a request for help message
on linuxfr.org and it seemed to be useful.

* fourth : mantis.f-cpu.org will be soon working. APRIL.ORG
has configured the basic stuff, the CNAME must be tweaked a bit,
and i have to learn how mantis works. Along with a stable
working CVS, this tool will be very important for the project's
organisation in the future.

* fifth : what's left to be done is so much that i can't think
about it without having headaches :-/

Thank you everybody for your help (whatever it is).
i'd like to have some fun piloting a park flyer and i'll be back
for good ASAP :-)

WHYGEE