Re: [f-cpu] Look,my beautiful girl friend

hi !

Michael Riepe wrote:

On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 07:44:26PM +0200, Yann Guidon wrote:
[...]

maybe we should switch to a moderated list,
or include an "active filter" : each post must contain a certain keyword, for example.

We had an active "filter" in the early days of Linux development (10 years
ago -- does anyone remember linux-activists@niksula.hut.fi?), and people
forgot to set the keyword again and again. That's a bad idea, IMHO.

hmm but probably the only one that could efficiently work.
it's not difficult to create a "user" in a mail user agent and configure the signature
to contain these words.

I currently use SpamAssassin -- that kills most of my spam, fortunately.
This one was the first on this list to get through since I added the
filter.

ouch.

hmmmm .....

any better idea ?