Re: [f-cpu] Look,my beautiful girl friend

hi !

Graham Seaman wrote:

On Wed, 28 May 2003, Michael Riepe wrote:

On Wed, May 28, 2003 at 09:44:48AM +0200, devik wrote:

As I already proposed - I can give place on my server - it
is connected by 10MBit to backbone and you can be pretty
sure that the server will exists many tens of years :-)

Moving doesn't help at all.  If the address of the list is published
anywhere, spammers will find it sooner or later.

Sorry, but I've been away and hadn't followed this thread. If there's
a problem with spam levels, it would be worth someone (michael or yann?)
getting in touch with seul@seul.org about the filtering... One advantage
of being on a server like the seul one is that not being a commercial service there are real people you can talk to if you want something changed :-)

:-)

but what do they propose ?

best
Graham