Re: (FC-Devel) Is the project still alive??? [EXPIRED TRIAL LICENCE]

On Thu, Jun 08, 2000 at 03:00:31AM +0200, Jacques Bergeron wrote:
> Hi Chris!
>
> >> Is this project still alive?
>
> >> Jacques B.
>
> > Barely.  But as a song I like says: "Guess I'm still writin'".
>
> > Chris Moore
>
> Good to hear somebody on that mailing list!
>
> Look I am VERY interested in anything that relates to CASE tools / UML /
> free software (I think Rational is completely freeking selling a diagram
> tool for 5000.$ US NOT including the methodology!!!). Even if I can pay for
> that I will not just for the principle of it!
>
> So I would like to have some background on what you are doing at freecase
> and how it integrates with the only other project of that kind that I found
> ie ArgoUML (by the way if you know other projets of that type could you pass
> me the information).

I also have been so far a silent listener on this list and I just want to express that I also agree with Jacques and think this is very important and interesting work (he stated this better than I could have expressed it). BTW, does anybody reading the list (and thus interested in free CASE tools) accidentally happen to be at the Cannes ECOOP next week (http://www.ecoop.org; this is not to be understood as an advertisement for the conference, just asking if anybody will be there anyway) ?

Holger Blasum, Munich