Re: [freehaven-dev] Re: [Freenet-chat] MojoNation

my memory about early freehaven talks was that we thought using some
sort of electronic/digital cash/currency system would be neat, and
generally solve a bunch of the problems we were worried about.

However, we weren't at all satisfied with the existing
electronic/digital cash/currency systems, so came up with the the
model freehaven uses. (trade disk space). if this mojo stuff is a
reasonable implentation of an electronic/digital cash/currency system,
then it's a reasonable win...

seph