Re: [freehaven-dev] how to retrieve fragments?

On Fri, Jan 28, 2000 at 01:35:28PM -0500, Joseph Sokol-Margolis wrote:
> > If you can tell a checkup from a full request, you can answer checkups
> > and ignore requests.
>
> This doesn't render the file unobtainable (given the get-by-pieces)
> method, and as you might know where you got the piece from (given the
> reciets) you've identified an evil host.
>
> seph

The receipt business has changed.

Take a look at the subsection 'Accountability and Redundancy' in
/mit/arma/Public/proposal.tex
There are still some details to be ironed out, but I'm convinced that
this is the right way to do it.

(This proposal.tex is a draft that I just finished. It will have more
sections added and things moved around, but comments definitely
appreciated...)

Thanks,
--Roger