Re: [freehaven-dev] [Fwd: SREIS symposium]

On Mon, 10 Jul 2000, dmolnar wrote:

> We should check and see what they expect. We can't give a nice
> mathematical model at this point, but maybe that's not what the conference
> wants. If they just want a careful overview of the unstated assumptions

The conference is in the field of "requirements engineering."
This seems to include an emphasis on a "process"-oriented approach to
doing things. Not something I'm that familiar with, but hey, inexperience
never seems to stop anyone from trying to implement ISO 900X...

Some "requirements engineering" links :

http://interactive.sei.cmu.edu/Features/1999/March/Links/Links.mar99.htm

The old conferences linked from this page would probably be a start.