Re: [gdiscuss] Solaris port and other stuff

Sean Fleming writes:
 > I have now included scandir.c in GDIS (thanks to Jörg-Rüdiger Hill).
 > Sadly, I don't have access to a sun workstation, but hopefully GDIS
 > now compiles without much ado on this system.

The scandir.c in the file you sent yesterday seems to have lost it's
#include  headers and therefore won't compile!  My version needs

#include <dirent.h>
#include <stdlib.h>
#include <string.h>

although the original unnecessarily included <sys/types.h>.

 > Support for reading the dimension keyword in XTL files has been
 > added, as well as improved (I hope) handling of periodic images.

Yes, it seems to work very well now.  Thanks.

Keith Refson
--
Dr Keith Refson,        "Paradigm is a word too often used by those who would
Dept of Earth Sciences      like to have a new idea but cannot think of one."