Re: gEDA-user: NGSPICE on KJWaves :plotting AC analysis with DCparameter sweep.

Yaniv,
I have done something similar some time ago but in different way. As I know it is not possible to do a AC analysis for every DC step in ngspice. You can make a series of simulations using ".control .endc" block in circuit file but that might be hard to write right. When I need something like this I use python to modify cir file then run ngspice and then collect data and plot it using matplotlib. I can send a python module if someone wants as a free GPL program.

Regards,
Michael