Re: gEDA-user: NGSPICE on KJWaves :plotting AC analysis with DCparameter sweep.

On Tue, 2008-04-22 at 11:40 +0200, michalwd1979 wrote:
> Yaniv,
> I have done something similar some time ago but in different way. As I
> know it is not possible to do a AC analysis for every DC step in
> ngspice.

Al will be able to answer this definitively, but this may be something
which gnucap can do. It is good at not restricting the kinds of analysis
you do, and if your circuits work in ngspice, there is a good chance it
can work in gnucap.

gnucap uses the same models as ngspice. My main recollection was that
getting models / subckts people have developed in PSpice to work in
either gnucap or ngspice is the biggest pain.

--
Peter Clifton

Electrical Engineering Division,
Engineering Department,