Re: gEDA-user: Lines which are not clears poligon

DJ Delorie wrote:
>> The latter one have a strange behavior. The most problematic that some
>> of the lines not clears the rectangle used for filling the unused area
>> by copper. Unfortunately DRC does not show any error or warning although
>> there a many short circuit due to the rectangle.
>
> Looks like a bug to me.  Ben?  Can you look at this one?

That's why I want to check whether there is overlapped lines. Maybe
those can confuse pcb.

>> Additionally the copper (size: 0.1mm, 0.1mm, w-0.1mm, h-0.1mm) surrounds
>> the mounting hole in case of the control.pcb, but not for the io.pcb.
>
> Use the thermal tool to change that.

Thanks! Now definitely better:-)

>> Furthermore am I right that ClrFlag(selection, join) should switch on
>> clearance for all selected lines? But it seems it is not working for me.
>
> It should.

Something I do wrong surely. SetFlag(selection, join) and
ClrFlag(selection, join) are not changing the behavior but Shift-J works
  as expected.

What I do: turn off all layers except Component side, select all visible
object. :ClrFlag(selection, join), create rectangle from 0,0 to w,h but
the lines on which join turned on connects the rectangle, lines with
join turned off are not connect to rectangle. Shift-J changes behavior
to the opposite correctly. What do I wrong?