Re: gEDA-user: footprint critique request

On Wed, 30 Apr 2008, DJ Delorie wrote:

Some more questions:

> The default location for the refdes interferes with the other silk;
> better to move it just below pins 6/7

I'm not sure how to deal with that in footprint files.

> You should use the Attribute() syntax to include copyright and
> authorship information in your element; regular comments will not be
> preserved in a layout.

Do you have a pointer on Attribute() use?  I looked at some .fp files
installed on my machine and in the gedasymbols CVS but found no examples.

--
David Griffith
dgriffi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx