gEDA-user: Advanced grids in GTK Pcb

Hi!
I'm currently working on advanced user grid management for pcb.
Anyone interested in this? Or maybe want to beta-testing my code?
Example: http://img202.imageshack.us/i/pcbgrids.jpg/
(values are editable in this table)
Also, currently nobody works on grids, or i'm wrong?
I also need help in translation my work to lesstif's pcb, i'm was
notified that more chances to see my code in main tree if i will work on
both GTK & lesstif.
This is my first post in newsgroup in my life, sorry if anything is
wrong. I writing only to web forums before.