Re: gEDA-user: Snap to grid preventing selecting/dragging text

> The recent discussion on improved grid handling would also improve this.

I work on new friendly grids in PCB. Currently i almost done and now try
to prepare a patch, i will post it in next days or hours. I also need
some help to regenerate documentation: main pdf is regenerated after
toplevel 'make', but my changes made via inlined "%start-doc" not appear
in it (even version displayed at first page is not changes).