Re: gEDA-user: CMOS IC library

Ales Hvezda wrote:

I have added the gnetman symbols into 20040111 into the gnetman/
symbol library. We can rename the library at some point if necessary.
I did not add gnetman to the system-commonrc since some of the symbols
conflict with others (which were also commented out from the commonrc file;
those were verilog, vhdl, and the new asic library). Once I fix the component aliasing problem, I'll put them all back.

-Ales

Thanks! And, thanks again for writing this cool free schematic tool. I'm getting a lot of mileage out of it.

Bill