gEDA-user: Gnetman update available.

Hi.

I've upgraded gnetman to (hopefully) work with the 20040111 release of gaf.

I also gave up on trying to use RPMs from the geda web site, and instead went with the source tar-balls (the RPMs had multiple errors for me). The source tar-balls simply worked (HOORAY!), so I'm converting our guys here to upgrading that way. Also, to simplify installation, I just tar-ed the tar-balls together into one file, which can be downloaded from www.viasic.com/opensource. It takes me 4 mouse clicks per download, and there are 19 of them, so I'm saving about 72 mouse clicks per workstation I have to upgrade.

Is there a good reason that the source tar-balls aren't available as one file from the geda web site?

Thanks,
Bill