Re: gEDA-user: gschem 20040111 runs on Mac OS 10.3

Hi,

>Ok, I'll send my Files. Bit first I wanted to compile gschem with
>gtk+2, before I used gtk+1. So I installed 2.2.4 and got this error:
>In file included from ../noweb/a_pan.nw:56:
>../include/prototype.h:692: error: parse error before '*' token
>../include/prototype.h:693: error: parse error before '*' token
>make[3]: *** [a_pan.o] Error 1
>make[2]: *** [all] Error 2
>make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
>make: *** [all] Error 2
>### execution of make failed, exit code 2
>
>Any ideas?

	Did you fully clean the source directories before switching
gtk+ versions?

	It's usually best to either do a make distclean or just
remove and untar the source tarballs before switching gtk+ versions.
I build with gtk+ 1.2.x and 2.2.x from the same source tree all the time,
but I *ALWAYS* completely clean out all the files (including the machine
generated files) before I kick off a new build.

								-Ales