Re: gEDA-user: Element Libraries for Xilinx chips

Mark,

Are you trying to implement a CPU within the FPGA?  Or are you trying to
get some standard C library functions implemented in hardware?

If it is the latter, I do not know of any such implementations and it
would be dependant on the types of functions you were implementing.

However, if you were implementing a CPU, such as, OpenRISC, LEON SPARC or
something of that nature, there are C libraries that are available for
these platforms.

If you are using System-C, then I don't know, I hope someone who is more
familiar with System-C help you.

73,
Faisal