gEDA-user: PCB: Graphical bugs

Hi,

I have noticed some GUI bugs. I have tested them with version 20060422 and with one I got from CVS on 20060704. I'm using the gtk HID.

1. When on the solder size and selecting an area with the mouse, then the selection rectangle is drawn incorrectly. The rectangle is drawn between the right side of the selection and the right window edge.

2. Same problem as previous when dragging the designator of a part placed on the solder size.

3. On my Fedora Core 4 installation when I place wires/vias/etc with the auto pan feature on most of the times the element gets placed one grid position below the intended location and the board is scrolled by the same amount. Wether or not this happens depends on the mouse cursor position relative to the grid at the time of clicking the mouse button. When auto pan is off it works correctly.

If the above problems are known, then sorry for bothering you. I'm following this list, but I still could miss them.

Tamas