gEDA-user: gsch2pcb wierdness

Let me start by stating that I am very new to using the gEDA package so
I expect there to be some difficulties in learning how to use it. But
this problem appears to be the result of the tools rather than something
I did. I could be wrong of course. :-)

I just installed the whole package from the CD: (geda-install-20060124.iso)

My problem now is in converting the schematic to a pcb with gsch2pcb.

After slaying various other dragons I am left with PCB complaining of
syntax errors.

In looking at the .pcb file generated by gsch2pcb I note that there are
actually three different  PCB() lines with the element information
scattered between them. Which seems very odd indeed and I can understand
why PCB would puke on the second one.

-- David W. Schultz http://home.earthlink.net/~david.schultz/

Just because you're constitutionally entitled to a personal opinion
doesn't mean you're constitutionally entitled to a professional opinion