Re: gEDA-user: Anyone have a quad op-amp symbol?

On 7/11/06, John Luciani <jluciani@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 7/11/06, Mark Rages <markrages@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Does anyone have a 14-pin quad op-amp (LM324 etc) symbol handy?  I
> want a slotted symbol.   I don't think the library symbol is slotted.
> It has power pins.

You can easily remove the power pins in EMACS and you will have a symbol
without power pins. Copy the LM324.sym  to LM324_np.sym and go to the lines
that define pins 4 and 11 and remove them. The LM324 is below with # characters
at the beginning of each line that should be removed.

Also below is a symbol containing only power pins.

Excellent. Thank you.

Regards,
Mark
markrages@gmail
--
You think that it is a secret, but it never has been one.
 - fortune cookie