Re: gEDA-user: via in pad

I have used via in pads on a board for a 896 pin device. It worked very
very well and we had wonderfull yields.

The way to beat the solder wicking is that the vias are esentially
filled with solder durring the pressing of the pcb layers and then the
bottom surface is coated with an epoxy like substance (this is from
memory) as I recall.

Steve Meier