gEDA-user: CONN_USB footprint trouble

Hello,

I am building my first pcb board with gEDA/gaf.

I have sucessfully created a schematic and converted it to an
input file for pcb using gsch2pcb.

All went ok using footprint names like 1206, DIP8, HC49,
CONNECTOR 2 3.

But if I try to use footprint name CONN_USB gsch2pcb tells me
that it can not find this footprint.

I can load footprint CONN_USB from inside pcb, so it exists.
I think all footprints which I am using are m4 elements,
including CONN_USB. So I have no idea why gsch2pcb will not find
CONN_USB.

My guess is that there is someting wrong with CONN_USB. Can
someone verify if gsch2pcb can access CONN_USB footprint and
tell me what I am doing wrong?.

I am using gEDA/pcb shipped with Gentoo-Linux for AMD64.

Thanks

Stefan Salewski