Re: gEDA-user: CONN_USB footprint trouble

If you can load the footprint from within PCB, then the footprint is
likely fine.   Some hints:

1.  Check your search paths for footprints.  Here are some links
discussing this:

http://www.geda.seul.org/docs/current/tutorials/gsch2pcb/tutorial.html
http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_tips#how_do_i_add_a_footprint_library_to_pcb

2.  Turn on double verbose mode on gsch2pcb with the -vv flag.  This
will tell you exactly what gsch2pcb is doing as it looks for
footprints and creates your .pcb file.

HTH,

Stuart