Re: gEDA-user: Problems with subnets containing short-circuits

John Luciani wrote:
On 7/20/06, Arvid Rosén <arvid@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
However, I also tried to make a 2-pin subnet containing only a
short-circuit. This connection was completely ignored by gnetlist!!

Could someone confirm this?

You are correct. If you have two nets that only connect to each other the connection does not show up in the netlist.

I get around this by connecting one of the nets to a component.

(* jcl *)

Ok, thanks!
Shouldn't that be considered as a pretty severe bug? I am new here, maybe it's already reported.

/Arvid

--
Arvid Rosén
Softube AB