Re: gEDA-user: Problems with subnets containing short-circuits

I guess I don't see how shorting around a circuit involves connecting
two nets which don't connect to anything else.  Can you post a
simplified version of what you are trying to do?  We can look at it
during the code sprint.

Meanwhile, why not stick a zero ohm resistor into the shorting net,
similar to what John suggests?   That way gnetlist has a component
which will preserve the net.

Stuart