Re: gEDA-user: Follow-up: gEDA-dev: gEDA code sprint, freeedaug,

It was fun indeed!  And I did get far enough along with my project
that I feel as if I both had fun and got something accomplished.  And
that's the reason for a code sprint, after all!  My project was to get
gattrib to export CSV; with my good start I figure I'll be done with
that project in two weeks or so.  (Knock wood.)

Thanks particularly go to DJ & his wife Pat for holding the event at
their beautiful house, and for graciously hosting a bunch of near
strangers who camped out in their dining room and hacked code and
talked.   Their warm hospitality was very appreciated.  Besides
hacking code, we spent some plesant hours with them on their porch
overlooking the woods around their house, and enjoying a BBQ lunch.
The photos DJ posted are of our lunch.

Thanks also to the participants on IRC who contributed work.  You guys
probably got more done than we did since you had less distractions!

Stuart