gEDA-user: Iverilog-0.8.2 -- does it support % for reals?

As the subject line says -- I am using Icarus Verilog 0.8.2.  I am
getting bad results using the modulo operator for reals.  Here's an
example:

  // declaration of variables
  real  pos;
  real foo;

  // other stuff occurs before here. . .
  foo = pos % 6300;
  $display(pos, "  ", foo);

For me, foo is consistently zero.  Here's some output:

2449.200000  0.000000
2480.600000  0.000000
2512.200000  0.000000
2544.000000  0.000000

Can somebody confirm that Icarus supports/doesn't support the modulo
operator for reals?  I'm very willing to believe that my problem has
to do with my head being wedged, but I just want to make sure that
Icarus supports the operation I want to perform.

Stuart