Re: gEDA-user: Iverilog-0.8.2 -- does it support % for reals?

Stuart Brorson wrote:

Can somebody confirm that Icarus supports/doesn't support the modulo
operator for reals? I'm very willing to believe that my problem has
to do with my head being wedged, but I just want to make sure that
Icarus supports the operation I want to perform.

Stuart

from IEE1364, verilog does not support % on reals

4.1.1 Operators with real operands
The operators shown in Table 10 shall be legal when applied to real operands. All other operators shall be
considered illegal when used with real operands.
Table 10--Legal operators for use in real expressions
unary + unary - Unary operators
+- * / ** Arithmetic
> >= < <= Relational
! && || Logical