Re: gEDA-user: PCB Paneling

> On Wed, 2006-07-26 at 09:47 +0200, Levente wrote:
> > On Tue, 25 Jul 2006 21:06:10 -0400
> > "George M. Gallant, Jr." <ggallant571@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > > This time I am open to suggestions.
> >
> > David Rowe wrote perls scripts for this. They are very useful. Check it out!
> >
> > http://www.rowetel.com/perl4pcb.html
> >

> Add this link to http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_tips?

I just did this, and added links to one or two other people's Perl for PCB
materials.  Please feel free to add any which I am not aware
of/forgot.  Here's the wiki entry:

http://geda.seul.org/wiki/geda:pcb_tips#what_resources_exist_to_process_pcb_files_using_scripts

If you don't have wiki access, and I have forgotten your script which
you have made available on the web,
please e-mail me your preferred line of text and I will stick it in
the wiki.

Stuart