gEDA-user: one-file ps

Hi!

A very old version of PCB had a ps output with multiple files (named like
"xxx_frontsilk.ps", "xxx_back.ps"), while the new versions produce a
single ps with multiple pages. I like both approach, for some task the one
big file is better, for others the many small files is better.

In case there are other PCB users who would like to have one file per page
sometimes, I attach a short shell script that can split up the
multipage ps. Tested with the CVS version. If there's a more proper
solution to get the same result without scripts, please tell me :)

bye

Igor2