Re: gEDA-user: Fedora Core 5 installation notes

"Patrick Doyle" <wpdster@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Speaking of Linux distros du-jour (or is it du-jours?),

"des jours" is the plural, meaning "of the days", which doesn't make
much sense.  Keep using "du jour"; you can have many things 'of the
day' (like "distros of the day").

I'm not sure if "des jours" could translate (slang-wise) into "these
days" though, because it depends on French slang, not translated
American slang.

> what to the majority of the gEDA developers use for their distros?

I have three machines I use for pcb work; one is FC3, one is FC4, one
is FC5.  One is dual cpu, one is dual core, one is a slow single core.
Two have large true color screens, one has a small 256-color screen.

I also have one x86-64 machine I can test on (FC3), plus a dual x86-64
server (also FC3), plus three XP machines (one single, one dual cpu,
one dual core), and a pair of SGI Indy workstations (but they're not
currently set up).

I also seem to have four laser printers at the moment, although only
three work and one of those is destined for my parent's house.