Re: gEDA-user: gattrib crashes when window is resized

Not sure if this is a known problem? Everything else seems to work fine.
I'm running on an up-to-date Gentoo box. I've attached a gdb backtrace.
Any help would be appreciated. Or even pointing me in the right
direction to solve the problem myself. I checked out the latest CVS code
and poked around but thought I'd ask here first before wasting too much
time.

This is new. Can you please tell me:

*  Gattrib version?
*  Linux distro & version?
*  Your Gnome theme (if it's not the default one for your distro)?

As for the theme info, gattrib used to misbehave a little bit on
certain Red Hat themes.  It would print white font on white
background, or something like that.  Eventually
somebody submitted a patch fixing the problem.

Stuart