Re: gEDA-user: PCB from cvs

DJ Delorie wrote:
puller.png & thermal.png appear to be missing in cvs.

They're built by the Makefile, so they're not supposed to be in cvs.

Note that doing so requires you have the PNG portion of the "gd"
library, so that you can build a src/pcb-bin that supports the png
HID.

Yes, all of our illustrations are edited with PCB :-)

Take a look at README.cvs which gives specific instructions about tracking cvs sources. In particular, you either need to disable building the docs or enable maintainer mode. We got to that place after many headaches over makeinfo version problems.

Note that when building from a snapshot, those .png files are included in the tar file so you don't need to jump through extra hoops.

-Dan